6.2.11

Cats in heat and music

It has been a very different week in our house. First not one but both cats have been in heat. One stopped and the second started.  My boyfriend has been on music overload. Having two days with his band mate this week as apposed to 1 every two weeks. My brother came to stay at my house for two days and I bare saw him.Lastly I have been very lacks on the diet.

Our smallest cat started going into heat, again. All we heard for days was the cries of a little cat.As she finally stopped her sister started acting weird. This was not my black cat's first time in heat and the first time she was so cool and calm about it. She hid in my room or the laundry room without a peep only to be seen at dinner and breakfast but this time she took her sister's que and has been moaning about the house as if being beat.

My boyfriend formed a band a few months ago with his new best friend and they have been "jamming" here or there but they are starting to get crazy serious and have been doing everything band all day everyday. He has decided I am the manger and with this I need to learn to use my assents to help them but "doesn't want me to turn into a manipulative person." He worries this will happen. We will see is all I can really say.

My brother and his friends had had a party over here. Just teenagers taking over my kitchen and TV for two days. I understand now how my mother feels. I realized I spent little time with my brother and he leaves so soon. I feel like thing is going to feel to me like when someone dies, he is not dead to me egad, just that my mind will put him some place he normally is and he is to busy to be with us. For example my mind still just places my grandfather in his spot in his house watching TV it is only when I go to his house and see him not there it all hits me. I am don't know if I can handle it. Only time will tell I guess.

Since my brother and his friends were here they left plenty of BAD food around. I ate nothing but processed foods for two days and felt so crappy. I even started getting sick. Weird I get sick only when I eat processed foods. I stopped and feel great now. I did not really care if this hurt my diet, I actually hoped it would shock my system, which I think it did, that and the crazy fun night I had dancing the other night. I have not weighted myself yet but clothes are looser.

All in all it has been a great and different week. Back to diet and points (which I failed at so bad this week, hour workout on the way). Going to spend more time with my brother and see what the next week will bring. Hopefully more weight loss and clothes falling off! :)