26.1.11

Three days off?

This is my second day off of three and our down day. Yesterday we went out and just enjoyed the day and tomorrow we plan on going out with the friends and I plan on doing a spa day, but today we have nothing. It is a beautiful day out and what am I doing? Watching Dexter. My whole family is into it I might as well watch the pilot right?

As I watch netflix on my laptop I see the reflection of myself and feel proud. I am wearing a shirt that stopped fitting a year and a half ago and my stomach is not huge. I am just so happy. I feel the need to go out and run it is just the getting up. HHMM... I guess after dexter I am going out for that long awaited jog. I fear if I go jogging I may not stop. This weight loss makes me feel so powerful. I know this is the first step in a bad direction so I am trying to control it. Slowing down is not an option for me I want this so bad and I have never been so proud and felt more like myself. I need to hit this goal. I have only lost one pant size need 3 more to go.

Well off to enjoy the rest of Dexter and then a jog. Is anyone reading this? haha I doubt it but I feel better writing it