22.1.11

Just keep swimming....

It is all going well, thank goodness. I have lost 6 pounds or so in a week. Before I get the crazy comments I know it is not healthy and this was not my goal. I just want to get down in size.

Next my points system is still in place and I feel it is the driving focus to me still going. I guess making it a game was my best idea yet. I have not over ate (though I have had some processed foods), work out daily and drink my water YAY.


I feel better since I cut back on the processed food and excess calories. I have energy and am pretty mellow. Less anger is good. I have been having a bit of should pain but it seems to be getting better. I went out dancing the other night and out danced a friend much thinner then me and sang karaoke. I feel more out going, I think that has more to do with just trying to live life more and less time on the side lines.
As for the dancing there are pictures! I looked at them and thought wow I am still big but damn I can't imagine how big I was before (I refused to have pictures taken there is one tho a friend took for her baby shower I will have to find it.
Pat and SenanYep that is me the fat brunette. Like I said I do not look a lot better but you can tell I have lost weight. Here is the one from the other night.


I am the one is red.



So got somewhere but so far to go. Only 82 more pounds and 256 more days to go. So 1 pound every three days. If I just going the way I will lose it all in 2 months that would be a bit nuts. But I am going to stay the course I know it will all figure out.

Well off to do my squats, push-ups and crunches. I am at 3 points already hehe