23.1.11

Rant time

This is really not a weight loss blog, well a little first I want to talk about drama others cause for themselves.

Ok so a friend has decided to that they are better then others and to go after my Boyfriend (in a round about way) and a girl friend of mine. I have known this person for years and they are very unique. But he has decided that he is going to try to get into a hurting friend's pants and he has been telling others about it. That pissed me off. After that he has now tried to get the other's in my boyfriend's band to leave him and start a band of his own those these ppl have both said they will never work with him again. This pissed me off more but I am done with this person now because he has lied to me, and claimed another friend is a lair. He has used women and hurt a friend, talked total crap about my boyfriend even though he has been a great friend to him.

On a fitness note I am UNDER 200 I am about 198 that is 78 lbs to go. I am getting a bit of loose skin so I think I will need to pump up the weight lifting to help that. Back to fitness no more complained.