24.1.11

Fit Thin Vampires

I have always been a fan of vampire and fantasy and love reading vampire books. I am listening to Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter. It is amazing! Abraham Lincoln was the second biography I ever read, second book really. I had always had problems with reading but his drive to learn gave me drive in a way. This book is so up my alley!

Not much on the fitness front. I feel a big down that I am not eating more "clean" food but at least I am eating. We ran out of water today and I am a bit dehydrated which sucks. My shoulders are a bit sore from the push ups but only right before bed, I can suck it up. I feel a bit down as well that I am not working out as much. I am off for the next three days I can make up for it.

I am still proud of the weight loss and I am not stopping until I get to 120 or size 5/6. the skin thing is still worrying me but I think workout more will help. I need to build more muscle.  New goal yay...?

My drama is still on going because said friend is a bit to childish to stop and realize he needs to hide out for a few weeks. Many are tired of his drama, back biting and racism. He is still going though some never learn.