10.1.11

FAIL!

Ok so I was doing well. I lost about 5 lbs. then I stopped dieting and stopped working out. It is totally obvious that I was going to gain it back.

New things that I found out. First is that I may have PCOS. It pretty much means I am fat and other fun stuff. I have to go about weight loss in a very different ways, but I know that if I do crazy cardio for hours I loss weight fast. It is more about getting off my butt. Which I can do. I really wish someone was with me.

Doing this alone... My boyfriend has decided that he needs to go to the gym but is afraid do to his MS. He refuses to diet as well. So he is in need of a diet and exercise. I feel bad but I have straight out said PLEASE go to the gym and diet. He has agreed in a way. He forgets and I have to remind him often and I feel horrible, he is good at the "Oh yeah shit." I am such a push over. I need to grow a pair.He then eats to much of the heathly food and does not ever get out of his chair.

Today I have decided I am going to do this all for me just me if someone wants to join go for it but I am like all that are on diets alone and have to find my inner strength and have ten months to lose that 90 lbs. So about 10 lbs a month starting today! OKAY this will happen and I will grow? RIGHT? We will see. I have changed a lot of the pass year so this can happen.

I do have to say I stopped eating a lot of processed foods and found that when I started eating them again they all have weird after tastes. It only lasts a few days, pretty much however long you stopped but you sort of taste the wrongness of it all. I highly suggest trying it and I believe it may help you as well. It does take about 5 days then go back to your normal processed crap you will see. Enough bitching and the same I fail. Next time I write I know I will be proud and happy!


WORKOUT of the MOMENT: (I thought I would add something that I am loving that is helping me work out, I have still been doing this at house at the least.) I found a BBC show called OVER THE RAINBOW in which Andrew Llyod Webber was trying to find the Dorothy for his new Wizard of Oz musical and the videos of each singing and dance number are on youtube. I love to dance so I watch the up beat videos and dance to them. Here is the hard part after learning the dance singing with it on key. (if you are not a singing it is ok just try to keep up I promise you will be working for it unless you are in amazing shape). I respect those girls now seeing they did at least three numbers a show. I am just getting to the singing in the first MASH-UP. So if you love to dance and can learn without someone telling you the moves go for it here is the video I am on and you can do it at home. GOOD LUCK!